Zaist Construction Management’s services fall in to two main categories; Owner’s Representative and General Contractor.
Owner’s Representative services consists of project management directly linked to the project’s owner. This may include:
- Project Feasibility Analysis
- Team Selection For Design And Construction
- Cost And Schedule Development
- Contract Review For Design And Construction
- Monitor Execution Of Design And Construction
- Problem Solving Of Project Issues
- Budget Management Including Processing Pay Applications
- Project Closeout
ZCM holds a Class ‘A’ Building License and has extensive experience as the General Contractor on construction projects in Jackson Hole. ZCM has often functioned as the Owner’s Representative on the front end of a project with that role expanding to become the GC. This results in an efficient, cost effective approach for the owner.